Good trivia questions are always an interesting game to play with. You can test your brains with the help of good trivia questions. Though there are many categories in trivia, I will be concentrating on two categories that are none other than the below.
- Pop culture trivia
- Pub trivia questions
Let us look each one in detail.
Pop Culture trivia questions
1. Who was popularly called as La Divina?
Answer: Maria Callas
2. In Monopoly game, which color is land Fleet Street?
3. Who painted well known – The Scream?
Answer: Edvard Munch
4. Kate Moss, a well admired supermodel ushered in a waif look for which US clothing company?
Answer: Calvin Klein
5. The 1st cycle was manufactured during the year 1817. Is it correct or incorrect?
Answer: Correct because it was made by a famous man named Baron Drais
6. Which Dutch mimic painter was famed for painting sun flowers?
Answer: Vincent Gogh
7. Mermaid, Nobby, Miami and Kirra are signifies what kind of names?
Answer: Beaches on Gold coast
8. Tarragindi, Wooloowin, Indooroopilly are suburbs of which city in Australia?
9. A skin disease Urticaris is also populalrly known as?
10. The greatest triangle side is called as?
Pub trivia questions
1. Who portrayed “Meathead” character in “All in family”?
Answer: Rob Reiner
2. NBC sitcom, aired between the year 1993 and 2004, which television program has numerous Emmy awards?
3. In which popular sitcoms were Mindy and Mork were a spinoff?
Answer: Happy Days
4. Which is the biggest instrument in ordinary string quartet?
5. Which musical instrument did Jack take away from Beanstalk giant?